Log in

The Americana Music Association UK official website

  • Home
  • News
  • Ramblin Roots Revue COVID 19 Update

Ramblin Roots Revue COVID 19 Update

17 Mar 2020 1:56 PM | Anonymous member (Administrator)

From the Ramblin' Roots Revue team:

*** COVID-19 UPDATE ***

We are saddened to share the news that due to the recent public health crisis that this years Ramblin’ Roots Revue is being postponed until next year.

We’ve already agreed dates for #RRR2021 which will be 9/10/11 April 2021. All current tickets will roll over for the new dates in the first instance. If you cannot make the new dates, then feel free to request a refund from your point of purchase.

We will keep you up to date with any further information as we receive it.
We really hope we see you 2021 and are planning to come back stronger!

We’re so sorry to have to do this but I hope you all understand, Stay safe and well,

The Ramblin’ Roots Revue Team x

© Americana Music Association UK

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software