Americana In Film, TV & Games
Whether it's the hottest new movie, a trailer for the latest Sky drama series or a poignant moment in a television show; Americana music is all over the big and small screen. So how do you get your tracks synced to film and TV shows, what does a sync deal look like, what kind of fees are paid and how can you make the most of any on screen exposure? Our expert panel of Music Supervisors have worked on some of the World's biggest movies and TV shows, and are here to explain it all. The panel will be followed by a short listening session, where 5 tracks from attending artists will be played and offered sync feedback from the panel.
The panel will also feature a listening session, where the Music Supervisors will pick 5 tracks submitted by attendees and play them out in front of the audience, offering feedback on how to get them synced. Details of how to submit your track for this unique listening session opportunity will be sent to all registered delegates in early January 2019, so book your ticket now!
- Ian Neil (Music Supervisor - Kingsman, Kick-Ass, Shame, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels)
- Samantha Carew (Sky TV music department)
- Ben Sumner (Music Supervisor at Feel For Music - video games)
- Matt Biffa (Music Supervisor at Air Edel - Harry Potter, Seven Psychopaths, Paddington, The End of the F***ing World)
- Emily Barker (Artist/composer)
- Angela Penhaligon (Film, TV & Ads Music Supervisor - The Grand Tour, Our Musical History, Coldblow Lane)
- Moderator: Louisa Rainbird (Head of Creative - Television, at publisher Music Sales Group).